Learn to Dance with Style!
- The opportunity to escape from the stresses of everyday life for a couple of hours each week and put yourself first.
- Become more comfortable in social situations with increased self-confidence on and off the dance floor.
- Exercise - Even if you only dance with your instructor you can tone muscles, burn calories, and relieve stress through movement and laughter!
- Add variety to your exercise routine or start one through this creative workout where you increase flexibility and balance while getting fit and having fun!
- Travel --Whether you travel for business or pleasure. You'll have the skillz to get down on the dance floor in new and exciting places in cities around the world. Dancing is a universal language. It's also great on cruise ships!
- You'll look smashing in all the photos!
- At corporate events you can impress your boss or clients with your dancing poise.
- If you have a wedding coming up, either yours or one you are attending, learning to dance can be great way to get prepared for it.
- Dancing can create romance between you and your partner.
- Attend more Charity Balls and have a ball!
- Be able to ask someone to dance, become the center of attention, never turn down a dance invite, or just feel more comfortable to get out on the dance floor!
Start making lasting memories today!