Generally speaking, a refund will be issued within 60 days from the purchase date. No matter the reason. Simple as that.
If you ever feel like we haven't lived up to your expectations, please let us know. We'll do whatever we can to make the situation right.
Of course, there are a few exceptions to our general policy. We do not provide full refunds when any of the following special conditions occur.
- No Refunds will be issued beyond 60 days from the date of purchase.
- Deposits used to hold a booking for a specially quoted event are not refundable. However, any deposit amount received in excess of 50% will be refunded.
- The wedding package is a discount for bundled services. It's not refundable, but it never expires, and you can give the remainder of it away if you prefer.
- No refunds will be issued for workshops due to their limited class size constraints.
- No refunds will be issued for our Dance Fitness or Ballroom and Salsa for Kids classes because they are billed as monthly memberships in accordance with your signed agreement.
- When you've taken only a single class in a session, then you will be charged the drop-in rate for that class, and the remainder will be refunded to you.
- Advance payments for personal lessons are not refundable when your instructor's working relationship with All About Ballroom is discontined. We will provide you with a new instructor for any remaining personal lessons you have with us.
- If you have received a free gift for enrolling in one of our classes, your refund will be reduced by the retail price of the gift. Free gifts cannot be returned for any reason.